To password protect a directory:
- Click on "Restricted Directories" located down on the left hand side
- Click on "Add Protection for a new directory"
- In the 'Directory Path' field you can either type in the exact directory location beginning with /home/yourusername/ or you can browse for the directory by clicking on the box to the right of the field with "..."
- In the field 'Authentication Realm' you can enter any name e.g. "admin"
- If you would like to create a new username and password to protect the directory leave "All users in file" selected
- Click "Create"
- Once you have been brought back to the page listing the directories you will be able to create a user to access the directory by clicking on the option "Add a new user"
- Create a username and password and click "Create"