- Log into the private server manager (www.yourdomain.com:10000)
- Click on "list domains" and select the appropriate domain
- Click "Edit Databases" and then select "Create a new database"
- Choose the name for your database, and enter it in the 'name field'.
- If needed, you can use the 'Additional Options for MySQL' to add specific char set or Collation order
- Click "Create" once you're done
- If you need to upload tables to your database, you can issue the following command via SSH:
Modified on: Thu, 13 Jul, 2017 at 2:54 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.