Buying a new certificate from Webcity
- Log into your cPanel at: https://www. mydomain.com.au:2082/
- You will need to create your own Private Key (KEY) and Certificate signing request (CSR) using the SSL Manager link in your cPanel Interface.
- Once you have done this, you can purchase the certificate using the following link: http://www.webcity.com.au/ssl/
- Once you have paid for and received your certificate via email, you will need to return to your cPanel interface and use the SSL Manager. The Certificates (CERT) link will allow you to paste in your new certificate.
- When you have done this, we will need to allocate your website a new IP address and install the certificate. You will need to put through an installation order on our website, at https://www.webcity.com.au/secure/domains/CertInstall.cgi - please note that there is a once of $29 setup fee for this service.
Once it is installed, you will be able to access it via: https://www.yourdomain.com.au
Transferring an existing certificate
- Log into your cPanel at: https://www.mydomain.com.au:2082/
- You will need a copy of your Private Key (KEY) and Certificate (CERT). If you cannot get access to these then you will need to purchase a new certificate
- Log into your cPanel at: https://www.yourdomain.com.au:2082/
- Use the SSL MANAGER to paste in your Private Key (KEY) and Certificate (CERT).
- When you have done this, we will need to allocate your website a new IP address and install the certificate. Email us a request with your account details.
- At this point we will charge your account a once-off $49 for the installation of the certificate and allocation of an IP address.