URL forwarding can be purchased with your domain registration or by logging in to your domain management interface, under extra features. You also set the URL forward up within the domain management interface. The management interface is at:
If you have entered in all the correct information in the URL forwarding section such as forwarding address please check the following:
- Your domain name servers must be ns1.webcity.com.au and ns2.webcity.com.au.
- If your domain is delegated anywhere else (if the nameservers are anything other than above) URL forwarding will not work. After you have updated the Name Servers it could take up to 48 hours for the changes to propagate through world's domain name servers.
- If your domain is already delegated to Webcity, check that the forwarding address is correct.
- If you want to use www.yourdomain.com.au ensure there is a server name called "www".
- If you have recently created a new server (subdomain) in URL forwarding it can take 24-48 hours before it will work due to dns propagation.