If you are having trouble connecting to the FTP server:
- Disable PASV (passive) mode in your FTP client.
- If possible disable any firewall that may be running while you attempt to connect.
- Check to make sure that you are using ftp.yourdomain.com.au as the FTP
- If you are already using ftp.yourdomain.com.au have you recently redelegated it (changed nameservers)? If so it will be some time (24-48 hours) before you can use that domain.
- If you are running Windows go to Start > Run > type command (Win98/ME) or cmd (2000/XP) and press Enter. Now type ftp ftp.yourdomain.com.au. You should see something like the following:
Connected to ftp.yourdomain.com.au.
If you see this it means our FTP server is online.